Monday

Personal Website Theme

Hi Bill,

I used a photo of yours to develop a theme for my personal web site. As I read about you at your site, I was amazed at what a small world it is.

I live in Phoenix, AZ now, but not for much longer. I work for Campus Crusade for Christ and soon my family and I will be moving to Florida.

Anyway, I thought that your picture would work great for the theme I wanted to make and I think it came out pretty nice. You can see it at http://jr.thepeckfamily.us (our main site tells more about our ministry and campus crusade - http://thepeckfamily.us)

I did have to modify your photo for size and so that the heading for the page could be read. I'm not a graphics arts person, so it all could be done better I am sure, but I am pleased with the outcome.

I've zipped up the theme and made it available for download. I built the theme using an existing WordPress theme that was available the same way. I have credited you as the photographer in the package that a person would download to install the theme if they wanted to use it.

Thanks for sharing your photographs. Thank you also for the work you are doing with pregnant women. My wife and I support the Crisis Pregnancy Center near where we live and have had opportunity to minister to a young woman going through an unplanned pregnancy right now. It is an important ministry and we thank God for people like you who are a part of it. Keep up the good work.

Your brother in Christ,

JR Peck

No comments: