Friday

Find Joy Website


Hello Bill!
I share your appreciation for God's creation and for Jesus's sacrifice and love.
My first attempt at a web site just went live today: (combining the power of God with the power of the internet).
There are photos on the site, depicting many forms of joy, at all ages and stages of life.
Two of your photos have prominent positions on this site. "Enlightened Praise" is the banner that sets the tone for the entire site. I apologize for cropping the bottom of the photo. It was absolutely beautiful but could not be used for my purpose...as a site banner...without taking off the bottom. It still says it all.
The second photo "fall"en asleep", is at the very end, right above what I consider to be the "hands of God". The symbolism is that we can all have the carefree peace of a child asleep in the leaves, safe in God's loving hands.
Thank you so much for posting these. You have a deep spirituality to your work.
My prayer is that God will lead people to as He directs and that He will use the site to reach people for his kingdom.
I will add more pages as God directs, so I will likely be contacting you again.
Enjoy the site!
Regards,
Linda Pelletier

1 comment:

psholt said...

Linda ...
You?
As in years ago "Philip & Linda" In and Of ... The Boys ... California ... Seattle, WA Summer of 1994?
Would that be you?
Philip
Drogheda, Ireland
psholt@gmail.com