Friday

"Arise" CD Cover


Mr. Davenport,
My name is Tom McCartney and I do pro bono graphics work for different Christian ministries. I came across your "Enlightened Praise" photo and wanted to use it on a CD cover for a family who travels leading worship and praise in and around Texas. I saw that you had no restrictions on the photo but wanted to see if you would like a credit on the CD jacket for the photo and if so what you would like.
As it is now I have included the following text: "Photo by Bill Davenport: Light 'n Shadow Photography"

Here are the preliminary proofs. I am sure there are some tweaks that will need to take place as it was pretty late when I was working on it all. Also, I will see if I can get a few of them in the mail once they are completed.
Thought you also might like to know that I just recently finished a video for the Southern Baptist Texas Convention to support their disaster relief team efforts. The reason that I mention it is that the gentleman that headed up their efforts for Katrina, Rita, and a few others recently was named "Bill Davenport" and he is one of the finest men I have met in quite awhile.
I also wanted to let you know that your photos are fabulous. I didn�t get a chance to look at your site much tonight but did some browsing and your composition is wonderful and you are quite talented. It is great to see such talents being used to serve the Lord and your willingness to apply proper credit (to Him) where it is due is refreshing as well.
Also, the family that is producing this CD have a fantastic ministry and are truly committed Christians. I support their website and have done graphics for them for about 6 years now and they are truly a blessing. I think that the spirit of your image and their music is a literal "match made in Heaven" if you know what I mean.
Tom McCartney

No comments: