Wednesday

www.Krak.dk, Denmark's leading online directory


Dear Bill
I found some of your photos, and I went to your blog and found some even better ones :-) I have taken the liberty of using one of them for a spot ad on http://www.krak.dk/. You'll find it as the third spot in the righthand column, advertising our series of map books. The text reads something like "Go for a drive in the forest - and enjoy the autumn colours before winter is upon us. Find the forest with a Krak map".

Krak.dk is Denmarks leading online directory, visited by around 900.000 unique users weekly - searching for phone numbers, addresses, driving directions etc.

I hope you like seeing your excellent photo here. It will definitely get a large audience! I will check your site again next time I need a good photo.

Best regards
L I
Marketing Coordinator

No comments: